Personal Data Collection
If you wish to register on our service, we may ask you for some personal data, including but not limited to, your email address. In addition, details such as wallet addresses and email, which you provide when creating a request, are stored on our site.
Use of Collected Data?
We use the collected data for the following purposes:
- ensuring the proper functioning of our websites and applications, as well as providing you with the necessary information and services;
- providing you with technical support;
- conducting internal analysis and research to improve our websites, products, and services;
- sending marketing materials about our services, offers, and products, but only within the limits permitted by current legislation;
- sending administrative messages;
- detecting and preventing fraud and abuse on our websites, applications, or services.
Third-party Access to Your Data
We respect your privacy and do not pass on your personal data to third parties. However, under exceptional circumstances, we may disclose your data at the request of the law or to protect our rights or the rights of third parties from unlawful actions. In the case of sale or restructuring of our business, your data may be transferred along with the business.
We make all reasonable efforts to protect your personal data. This includes various processes and procedures aimed at minimizing the risks of unauthorized access or disclosure of your data. However, we cannot guarantee the complete exclusion of the possibility of misuse of your data by intruders. Please store your account passwords in a secure place and do not pass them on to third parties. If you detect unauthorized use of your password or other security breaches, please contact us immediately.